- 1 Handy Crab Cake Kit
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F.
- Open the Crab Cake Kit and follow instructions to create a crab mixture. Set aside.
- Spray or coat your baking pan and cookie cutters with cooking oil.
- Stuff about 1/2 inch of crab mixture in each cookie cutter
- Place each cookie shape on the pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and check to see that the internal temperature of the crab mixture is 160⁰F. Let cool slightly before serving.
- (Optional) Sprinkle the cookies with Old Bay Seasoning and serve with remoulade sauce.