Crab dip is a great social food that works for every occasion, from Sunday football to a side dish for a pot-luck. You'll won't be able to leave the party without giving away your Handy secret!
- 16 oz. Handy Crab Meat (Special)
- 1 Loaf Round, Crusty Italian Bread
- 2 – 8 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1½ Recipe and ½ Top)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 6 TBSP Mayonnaise
- ½ TSP Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce
- Juice ½ Fresh Lemon or Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except bread. Spread mixture into a 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. While the dip is baking, cut a circle in the top of the bread, and scoop out the inside to create a bread bowl. Tear the removed bread into pieces for dipping.
- Remove baked crab dip from the oven, and stir well. Spoon the mixture into the hollowed out loaf. Add remaining cheese to top of dip. Place bread bowl and chunks of bread on a medium baking sheet, and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot.
**Handy's Crab Cake Combo crab meat can used in this recipe.